Yes, you can. This guide explains how to unlock SIM Card without PUK Code. So you can also unlock a SIM card on any phone using secret codes with this amazing guide.
Many people have been searching for ways to unlock a SIM card without PUK code. But their search ends here now. There are actually several hidden codes that you can use to unlock any SIM card without a PUK code, learn about them here. In this article, we have an amazing guide that can help you unblock a SIM card using special codes.
However, before we continue, please remember that you may lose your data such as photos, media, videos, etc. while applying these secret methods. And we are not responsible for your data.
Ways to unlock SIM card without a PUK code
Many people set a PIN code on their mobile SIM card for privacy reasons. But some people have forgotten their SIM or PUK code. And as you may have already noticed, you only have three chances to enter the correct correctly or else your phone will get locked. So what to do now that you don’t remember your SIM or PUK code? Don’t worry, soon you’re gong to learn some secret ways to unlock your SIM card without a PUK code.
Unlock your SIM card with a secret code
With this method, you don’t need any application to unlock your SIM card. This method is actually a common solution that mobile shop owners use, and of course, they will charge you if you bring your phone to them. Now, you don’t need to pay anyone as you can do it yourself. Simply follow these steps then you can unlock your SIM card yourself.
- Insert your SIM card into your mobile phone
- Turn your phone on and leave it for three minutes
- Turn it off and remove your SIM card. Do this step twice
- Turn your phone on again then insert your SIM card after. Then, put in the secret code *22233421#
- This secret code will remove your old PIN or PUK code. Now insert a new PIN code and make sure you don’t forget it again
How you can find your PUK code
A PUK code is necessary to unlock a SIM card. But don’t worry, there are ways to find the code.
- The easiest way to get your PUK code back is by calling customer service. Give them your personal information, such as name and address, and they will give you your PUK code.
- Another way is by opening the phone carrier’s website and logging into your account. Log in on the website and find your PUK code in your profile.
After you get your PUK code back, make sure you store it somewhere safe and accessible. A PUK code is useful when you want to unlock your SIM card. So keep it safe and easily accessible whenever you need it. Also remember that in some cases, you’ll need both PIN and PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
So there you have it, we hope now you can unlock your SIM card and use it again like normal. Keep your PIN and PUK code safe and never share it with anyone else.